Blanchard First was incorporated as the First Missionary Baptist Church of Womack September 17th, 1906. Womack was situated approximately two and three quarter miles to the southeast of South Main in Blanchard. The church membership chose to move their meeting location from the schoolhouse in Womack to Blanchard, Indian Territory. From that time on the church would be known as "First Missionary Baptist Church of Blanchard" and subsequently "First Baptist Church of Blanchard". Since that time, Blanchard First has been a part of the makeup of Blanchard, Oklahoma. The history of Blanchard First would be nothing without the work that the LORD has accomplished. We hope to continue to share the gospel by Loving God and Loving Others until Jesus returns for His bride!